Business Information from Callander Enterprise
Update: Wednesday 20 September, Rural Business Forum
Join STEP at CYP to access business support that is free and fully funded and designed to benefit your rural business.
Find out more >>>
Callander Enterprise is a dynamic business group and working to maximise the benefits of National Park status for the entire business community in the town and the wider area.
Join Callander Enterprise to:
- Get a dedicated webpage for your business on our top performing website InCallander.co.uk
- Have posts shared on InCallander Facebook page.
- Receive information and town news via the networking google group.
- Attend Callander Enterprise networking monthly meeting and receive business information via guest speakers.
The current officers of Callander Enterprise are:
Convenor (Chair): Julie Carmichael
Vice-Convenor (Vice-Chair): Lorraine Isgrove
Secretary: Marilyn Moore
- if you join between 1st October and 31st December it is £75 for for 15 to 18 months membership.
- if you join between 1st January and 31st March it is £55 for up to 15 months membership.
Callander Enterprise supports Accessible Callander and the Trossachs (ACT) which promotes accessible tourism in Callander and the surrounding area, to cover all types of accessible needs, from young to old, wheelchair users to those with special needs such as autism and dementia.
InCallander QR Code
If you are a Callander business and would like to provide your customers with an easy way to access InCallander please feel free to use our QR code A4 poster or incorporate the QR code or information panels into your own designs.