This purpose built Callander self catering accommodation comprises two suites, one on the ground and one on the first floor. Each suite has a double bedroom to provide holiday accommodation for up to two persons. Additional fold down single bed available in the lounge.
For two people they comprise:
• Lounge / diner, soft furnishings, dining table
• TV with Sky Freeview Channels + DVD Player
• Wireless Internet Access
• Fully fitted modern kitchen.& kitchen equip't
• One double bedroom
• En-suite shower room
• Private balcony with table / chairs. Views to the golf course
• Your own private access, Private car park space
• Secure Outdoor Storage for Bicycles
• Use of Utility Room with Washing Machine/ Tumble Drier
The situation is wonderfully peaceful and has a balcony with views down the 18th fairway on the adjoining Callander golf club, itself noted as one of the most scenic golf courses in Scotland.
The property is just off Bracklinn road which leads to the famous Bracklinn falls once visited by Queen Victoria. The walks on Callander Crags and further afield start within about 300 m of Aveland road.
A short walk of about five minutes takes the visitor to Callander Main Street. Callander is at the east side of the newly created Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park and has all the facilities and attractions which might be expected of such a popular little tourist town. A walk down the main street which is awash with shops, intimate restaurants, woollen mills and curiosity shops will reveal the unique an friendly atmosphere in this lovely little town situated under the slopes of Ben Ledi - the most southerly highland 'Ben'.