Drumardoch Estate is the ideal location for your holiday in Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park.
You can enjoy the peace and quiet of the beautiful Trossachs countryside in our cosy tranquil Lodge, close to Callander yet surrounded by wildlife and stunning views.
Farmston Lodge is ideally situated as a base for touring Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park, hill walking or more leisurely strolls and is a great base for cycling, located just off National Cycle Route 7.
The Lodge comprises:
• Double Room
• Twin Room
• Living Room with open fire
• Well Equipped kitchen/dining room
• Bathroom – shower, WC and basin
• Freesat TV
• Easily accessed parking for 2 cars directly beside the cottage.
• Garden table and chairs are provided for use in the enclosed private garden.
Check availability and book online at www.drumardoch.co.uk/farmstonlodge
In addition to our beautiful cottage we are able to offer a variety of fishing on the Estate including fly fishing for Salmon and Trout or coarse fishing for Perch and Arctic Char.
We look forward to welcoming you!