This spacious 19th century cottage which sleeps up to 6 persons is in the heart of Callander, facing Ancaster Square. In front of Lime Tree Holiday Cottage is the tree lined square where the local pipe band sometimes plays for an hour or so on Sunday afternoons.
- Bedroom 1 - double bed, walk-in wardrobe, en-suite shower/toilet
- Bedroom 2 - kingsize bed
- Bedroom 3 - 1 or 2 single beds
- Bathroom with over bath shower
- Large living room with television and DVD player
- Family kitchen/dining room
- Fitted kitchen with gas hob and electric oven.
- Dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, fridge/freezer
The square is a favourite place for both visitors and locals to relax on the benches in the shade of the trees. The Callander crags and the cycleway are easily accessed by way of a footpath close to the cottage
This is an excellent base from which to explore the Trossachs and Loch Lomond in Scotland's first National Park. Ben Ledi, Ben Vorlich and Stuc a'Chroin are all accessible from Callander. Lochs Lubnaig, Venachar and Earn are all nearby. Loch Katrine and Ben A'an easily accessible by car (about 20 mins). Loch Lomond about 40 mins. Stirling, Glasgow and Edinburgh all within easy reach.Activities and places to visit locally:
- Cycling (cycle hire shop next door to the cottage)
- Pony trekking
- Castles Distilleries
Excellent shopping centres in Stirling, Edinburgh and Glasgow. Golf club and Leisure centre in Callander.