Explore the landscape of Loch Katrine by bike
It’s easy to hire a cycle for an hour or longer - or take your bike on board ‘Sir Walter Scott’ or ‘Lady of the Lake’ for the morning sail up to Stronachlachar, then cycle back on the road along the scenic shores of Loch Katrine. With bikes for adults and kids it’s the perfect family day out - or you can even hire a tandem or electric!
Cycle Hire Information and Prices
Rent your bike for 1 or 2 hours - for a half day (4hrs) or a full day (8hrs).
Children’s and Adults Bikes
- Tandems and Trailers (2 wheels/2 seats)
- Tag-a-longs (1 wheel/1 seat) - for use with adult bikes
- Electric Bikes and Electric Buggies
- Safety Helmets are recommended for all riders, and must be worn by children under 16 years.
- To avoid disappointment - advance booking is recommended, and you should make your reservations at least 24 hours in advance.
- Cycle space on board the pleasure cruisers is limited - and must be booked in advance.
- Electric Buggies are only available for rental to adults aged 21 or over. A current valid Driving Licence must be produced when hiring.